Monday, January 2, 2012

Mission i'm-possible 2o12

The missions in 2011 are accomplished! (read What-Has-Happened-in-2011). Yea, yesterday was the day we started a brand new day in the year 2012.

Lists of the mission i hope to achieve in 2012: "10 Missions i'm-possible":
1. Lord is the first priority of all!!
Seriously, I am truly nothing without Jesus Christ, my Lord, saviour, shepherd, best friend and the author of my life. For My Lord will never forsake me, therefore I put my trust in Him alone.

On the first day of the year, a reminder to myself in Matthew 6:33 (NKJV):33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

2. Loving family even more and loving people unconditionally
Family is the greatest gift! And I wanna treasure by loving them even more this year.
As quote says, "Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old". I wish seven of us could be closer and love one and another as the time goes. So people, do spending your quality times with your loved ones!

Also, growing together with S46 & E410 family

3. Be a truthful person
One told me "just be real, genuine to the people around you...when you're happy, be happy, when you're down, you're down...we're not perfect"
to do: appreciating the value that i have, accepting for who I am, and be positive and confident in what ever I do.

4. FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS in dreaming
Temptation, challenges and obstacles may come along the way, but gonna keep running 'til i finish.

5. Be a healthy girl
start and make it as a habit: A healty life style!; enough sleep, exercises and more healthy foods please

6. "With age comes wisdom", yet not forget to remain playful
Adulthood inside, playful outside

7. Learn new things and keep the old ones on track
Explore the world. Less facebook-ing. More reading and writing. "jreng-jreng" with Ketty. Find new hobby.more.more.and more.

8. Less complain, do more.
and be grateful for little wonder happens around, chilli sauce for instance.

9. Let's make 365-single day counted
Life is short! Time flies so fast! Thus I want to embrace every single day as the stories and remembrance of those days I have been goin' through in life
The World within My Stories
The Days God has spoken

10. Tourist days
One of those dreams I dreamed was to be a fulltime tourist.
So next stop, will be...?

Have a nice day,


Pyus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...